Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coffee or Tea. A mix of local and western

I never stopped my caffeine in-take, but I got busy and lazy...

Some shots I took before my overseas holiday.

Let's sweet weekday promo, coffee and desserts are average only...

cup looks nicer than the coffee, at a local eatery

My friend was late and I decided to have a cup of tea and read the papers while waiting.

At Obolo cafe, the cake is good but coffee very average.

at a local kopi tiam

a new drink that was too sweet for me.


at Coffee n ToastCheese & Tomato Crossiant

one of my favourites for teh c & kopi c

late lunch of hot lemon tea with prata

Seriously, I think it is hard to find good western coffee. Most often, when I just order from some place out of convenience, they usually turn out average or even below average. I guess its the same for local drinks too, but usually I stick to kopitiams I'm familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment