Wednesday, August 1, 2012

House update - 31st July 2012

I think the pattern on the right would look nice on cabinet doors, while something equivalent but less colorful would make nice floor tiles for kitchen.

I think these are more peranakan?

I'm inclined to a mix of post modern mid century style, scandinavia and retro style, but when it comes to materials selection, I couldn't really find something along that line and fit my budget at the same time.

What've I actually selected.



I've focused on neutral tones, to the extend of risking being conservative and boring. But I think my greatest nightmare would be to end up with a contemporary style.

If I do not have a budget issue, I would love to get my tiles from Rice. Click here for some nostagic materials.

2 comments:

  1. Where are the peranakan tiles from? Like to have them for my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are actually on old houses at Spottiwoode area. But I saw something similar at Rice too. You could try the link above for Rice.

    ReplyDelete